Over the years the Poole Group has developed a reputation and expertise within the property industry.
The property services group is headed by Greg Tuckwell, a director and shareholder of the Poole Group.
The services provided by the Poole Group have ranged from:
- Tax and accounting advice to building industry clients from subcontractors to builders and developers
- Advice regarding feasibility and structures for property developments
- Advice and Management services for property developments
- Assistance with raising equity and finance for various projects.
Some of the projects that the Poole group have been involved with include:
- Mirage Apartments, next to the bowling alley at Alexandra Headlands (www.miragealex.com.au)
- Surfside Apartments on the beach at Kawana Waters (www.surfsideholidays.com)
- Kings Row, 19 apartments over 4 storeys at Kings Beach, Caloundra (www.kingsrow.com.au)
- Bellcarra Retirement Village, a 124 unit retirement village at Caloundra (http://www.aevum.com.au/our-villages/queensland/bellcarra-retirement-resort.aspx)
- Lambert Beach hotel, a development of 18 units over 3 storeys at Lambert Brach, Mackay (www.seabreezemackay.com.au)
- Stockland House, a 3 storey commercial building in the Kawana Business Village at Kawana
- Various industrial developments in Kawana Waters, Caloundra and Narangba.
Currently the Poole Group are involved in 3 separate projects being:
- Sanctuary on Buderim, a 58 unit Community Title gated type community located in the Rainforest Sanctuary area of Buderim (www.thesanctuaryonbuderim.com.au)
- Lot 2005 Brightwater, a 45 unit development in the Brightwater estate currently leased back to Stocklands and due to be released in June 2012
- Moko, a 55 unit development with 1600sqm of neighbourhood village on the shore of Lake Kawana. (www.mokoliving.com.au)