How to Access Your Portfolio Information Online
1. Login tab under "Portfolio Service"along the top menu in orange or alternatively if you have registered for our webiste, you can click on "My Portfolio Service" in the client menu.
2. Enter your User ID and Password where indicated. This will allow you to view your individual portfolio. If you can't remember your user name or password, please contact our office.
3. By running your mouse across the buttons at the top of the screen, once you have logged in, drop down menus will appear. By selecting specific items on these drop down menus, you will be able to view your:
- Portfolio Valuation & Performance
- Income Details (Dividend Payments)
- Transaction History
- Capital Gains Position
By clicking on Portfolio Valuation under the menu Portfolio Details, you can view the overall position of your portfolio. This will give you details of the stocks you hold including the current quantity, the original unit cost and value, the current unit cost and value and your gain or loss.
By using the Recalculate button in the Transaction History screen you are able to recalculate your portfolio to other dates specified by you, should you desire a comparison. To update the details to todays date, simply click on Recalculate Portfolio under the menu Trading History.
Printing a Report
To print a report, you will need to click on the Print Reports tab along the top menu. Choose which reports you wish to view by checking the boxes. Some reports you are able to choose which dates you would like the report for. Other reports that you cannot change the date for (e.g. Portfolio Valuation by Security) are prepared at the date your portfolio has been recalculated to. If you wish to view a report for a certain date, you will need to first recalculate your portfolio to the chosen date.
After choosing the reports, click the Show Report button. You will first need to save the report before viewing it. It will open as an Adobe (.pdf) file.
If you have troubles with downloading a report, it could be due to the Security Options selected on your Internet Browser. In this case, please contact us and we can step you through how to change this.
Other Handy Hints
- Your login and password are case-sensitive.
- Your Portfolio is recalculated on a daily basis.
If you have any questions in relation to accessing your portfolio information electronically, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (07) 5437 9900 or send us an email